28 January 2012

Shit Girls Say: Abroad.

Does anyone know what 21 hours is in American?
Why are they staring?
The scale says 60...Good thing? Bad thing?
It says 7 celsius? Do I need a coat?
I wonder if they speak english.
What is a Banana Republic doing here?
Where is the closest crépe stand?
I need a Coca Light.
Can we drink the water here?
I think I have bed bugs.
When was the last time you showered?
The only thing I've eaten today is Nutella.
What's a kilocal?
Have you tried the Rosé?
Do I need a jacket?
Should I bring my passport?
Can I bring my mango on the train?
How many pairs of shoes are you bringing?
Are you checking a bag?
Does it smell like cheese in here?
Do you think this cheese smells bad?
I'm bringing wine.
Pan au chocolat?
How much is this in USD?
Can anyone read this label?
Am I overdressed?
Can we just take the tram?
I have a skype date, sorry.
Are we meeting up with the Swedes?  
Wine?


No comments:

Post a Comment