On Friday I went to the mall with my darling friend Lizzi. We hopped on the light rail (our very first voyage using the LR system!) and in 55 light rail min, we arrived at MOA. She has introduced to me a site called heyitsfree.net and she hooked me up with a coupon for $10 bucks off a bra and a free pantie at Victoria Secret! Now if that weren't exciting enough, she had NEVER been to VS before! NEVER. So needless to say it was a very exciting trip which we both came away from as VICTORS of Bra Land. I wont go into detail, but her purchase can be called Girlie Barbie, and mine can be called MardiGras Barbie. Now you know ;) The trip was followed by a fun, and interesting evening spent at Middlebrook.
Now, in my seemingly 24 hour period of drinking caffeine and snacking on rice cakes and popcorn (courtesy of my mama--delish) I got to thinking about my procrastination issue-while procrastinating. Can procrastinating get to a point where it is a serious problem and should be treated medically? I know many college students turn to caffeine pills or even Aderall to try to remedy their homework needs, and I've gotta say I've considered both. It's sort of scary how much I procrastinate and what lengths I got to in order to avoid my homework. I get it done, but still. I think I'm probably just trying to find an easy fix for my bad habit, but I still wonder if I've created a monster! My early New Years resolution: Break the Procrastination HABITThe first song is a really pretty ballad and the lyrics are really beautiful, and the second song has the kind of lyrics that make you smile, while think fondly on a certain type of individual in your life. I know you all have one :)
**both are credited towards my dear older sister who has such a variety in her music selection that I always seem to LOVE**
-Until we meet again-
No comments:
Post a Comment